A Place for Sport Policy.
The issues investigated by the CSPC include, but are not limited to, the following:
- role of government policy in sport management on a national and international scale
- sport management curriculum development that embraces current and future research in the area of core competencies
- international perspectives of sport such as “Sport for All”
- violence, aggression, and deviance in sport
- violence prevention strategies
- the linkage of recreational sport and drug/crime reduction
- youth development
- role of coaches and parents in youth sport
- role of recreational sports in society
The research conducted will include statistical methodology such as empirical studies, multivariate analyses, and qualitative approaches. Replication studies on a variety of the above issues will be conducted on existing studies to validate findings and to include a broader range of settings. Specific studies of targeted age cohorts (i.e. youth-at-risk, adult populations) will be encouraged as well as assessments of risk management practices and health practices in the sport environment.
gOVERNMENT sPORT POLICY
How big a role should government play in sport policy? Join the Conversation.
Aggression in Sports
The causes of violence and aggression are claffified by what
Role of coaches
If you need your guests to have an unforgettable experience, the Hayden Collective will deliver. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Fusce dapibus.